About this site
Thank you for visiting our website. This website is managed by the administrative coordination team.
MH21-S properly manages information about users of this Website in accordance with the “Law concerning Access to Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, Etc.”
Copyright of any information posted on this website belongs to the Consortium except as otherwise noted. It is prohibited to convert or reproduce any part or entirety of this website as is or after alteration beyond the scope of noncommercial personal use or excerption that is permitted by the copyright law and other applicable regulations.
The Consortium shall not be held in any way liable for the accuracy, usability and safety of the information posted on this website. Please be advised also that the Consortium shall be in no event liable for any outcome arising from the judgments made or actions taken by the user based on the posted information. The entries including but not limited to the name, contents and URL of the information posted on this website are subject to modification and deletion without prior notice. The Consortium shall not be held in any event liable for any influence or loss arising from the modification or deletion of the information posted on this website.
4. Site Conduct
Please be aware that when using this Website, you may not engage in any of the following:
- Conduct that is, or may be, detrimental or damaging, invasive of property or privacy, or slanderous or defamatory to MH21-S or any third party.
- Registration of the e-mail address, etc. of other persons, or filing of false reports or notifications.
- Conduct that is, or may be, contrary to public order and morals or connected to crime.
- Activities for the purpose of profit, or preparation for such activities.
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other malicious software, or acts that may result in use or provision of such software.
- Conduct that is, or may be, in violation of laws or regulations.
- Any other conduct that MH21-S judges to be inappropriate.
It is in principle free to link to this site (link-free). Despite the above, the Consortium may decline requests from websites judged inappropriate by the Consortium to link to the MH21-S website. Third parties’ websites to or from which this website is linked (hereafter referred to as “linked site”) are managed under the responsibility of each individual or group, and these sites are not under the control of the Consortium. The Consortium shall not be held in any event liable for any loss or damage arising from the contents or use of the contents posted on any linked site.
6. Browsers (Internet browsing software)
Internet Explorer ver.11 are used for the display and operation checks of this website. Please note that this website may not be able to be displayed using other browsers.
7. Access logs
This site automatically acquires the domain name, IP address, query information for site searches, and other information related to browsing. This information will be used for analysis of the usage status of this site and as a tool to improve the convenience of services.
About Google Analytics